Aptech Limited is a global learning solutions provider headquartered in Mumbai,India with a presence across 5 continents. The company commenced its I.T operations business in 1986 and over the years has trained over 6.5 million individuals. Constant investment in Research & Development have resulted in the development of unique methodologies, updated and industry relevant content and the creation of technology tools that enable effective learning and development of customer centric solutions. Aptech pioneered quality IT and Multimedia training in India and is today a global learning solutions company. With a footprint spanning more than 40 countries we cater to a market ranging from individual students to large Fortune 500 corporations, through a network of over 2000 international training centers.
Aptech Training Solutions customizes training content & actual training to cater to the diverse & specific needs of customers across domains. Services cover a broad spectrum from sales to soft skills training, product training to IT applications training - and everything in between. Aptech Training Solutions has trained across industry verticals. Automotive, banking, retail, financial services, insurance, telecom, IT, BPO/ ITES, hospitality, education & government are some sectors where we've had outstanding success stories.
The brands up for franchising are:
· Aptech Computer Education: core computer studies
· Arena Multimedia : 2D multimedia and animation
· MAAC: 3D animation, movie making, visual effects
· Avalon: aviation ground and cabin crew training, hospitality, travel and tourism
· N-Power: network and hardware training with certifications paths to CCNA, CISCO, MCSE etc
· English Express: English language training courses
Aptech Computer Education
Aptech Computer Education is the 25-year-old IT training brand of Aptech Limited. The brand is a top provider of quality IT education to engineers, engineering students & 12th pass students and working people. Aptech Computer Education delivers career education programs to students through its wide network of centres. These programs impart skills to prepare students for IT careers.
Arena Animation is India’s leader in animation & multimedia education with the widest network of centres across the country. Over a span of 14 years, 250,000 students & professionals have, through Arena, found their calling in animation, graphics, print publishing, web designing & films. Arena offers basic & advanced courses in animation, graphics & web designing, gaming, and mass media & communications. University Degree & Diploma programs are also offered.
Avalon (Aviation, Hospitality and Travel & Tourism)
Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy is the Aviation, Hospitality and Travel & Tourism education brand of Aptech Limited. Through its wide network of centres,Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy has successfully trained thousands of students for global careers in these high-growth fields.
Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics (MAAC)
MAAC is the high-end 3D Animation & VFX education brand of Aptech. Through its wide network of centres, MAAC has prepared thousands of students for careers in Animation, VFX, Filmmaking, Gaming, Web and Graphics Design. The Academy provides quality education through career-oriented courses, leading to top-notch job placements.
N-Power (Hardware and Networking)
Increase in PCs & Internet connectivity, growth of BPO, telecom, retail, banking, manufacturing & other industries is leading to a demand for people who can set up, maintain & service PCs & IT systems. The industry association MAIT’s estimate is that approximately 2 million such professionals are required in 2008. To fill this gap, Aptech Hardware & Networking Academy offers courses created by top global leaders like Microsoft, Cisco & Red Hat. Besides, the Academy also has an alliance with CompTIA, the leading industry association representing the international technology community. Aptech Hardware & Networking Academyprograms are divided into Career,Professional & Foundation tracks & are mapped to CCNA, MCSE, MCSA, RHCE & RHCT certification exams. Students can join anytime after completing Class 12 and land a job in this field after completing the program within just 8 months to 2 years.
Aptech English Learning Academy offers courses for young learners & adults as also programs in business & corporate English.Having successfully imparted English skills to thousands of students & professionals, in 2009, the Academy was taken over by Aptech.Aptech English Learning Academy uses authorized course material from the internationally-acclaimed Cambridge English Language Teaching (ELT).With centres across India, Aptech English Learning Academy is looking to further expand its footprint in the near future.
Aptech Franchise Model
All the courses can be of a maximum duration of up to 3 years [semester pattern] although the student has the flexi option of choosing which portion he/she wants to do. In addition Aptech has tie-ups with foreign universities such as RMIT Melbourne, University of Portsmouth, University of Middlesex and some Indian universities who give full exemption to the Aptech courses and the students needs to do 1 year of their program to get a degree from them.
This involves 3 components:
- 1st year: 12.5% of gross collections
- 2nd year: 15% of gross collections
- 3rd year: 17.5% of gross collections
- 4th year: 17.5% of gross collections
- 5th year onwards: 20% of gross collections
- This is what the franchise needs to pay to Aptech based on how much books are ordered. The books are nominally priced in USD. The franchisee also has to take care of the shipping costs. This is as and when stocks are needed
What Aptech provides to the Franchisee:
· Right to use the brand
· Full technical know-how to set up the center: zero gestation period and early revenue streams
· Validation of laboratory/center equipment
· Course content and teaching methodology
· Teaching aids for the delivery of the courses
· Comprehensive student courseware
· Examination and certification systems
· Assistance in training and certification of trainers
· Training of marketing and administrative personnel
· Support in pricing products and services
· Help in formulating marketing strategies
· Internet based center automation software, procedure manuals etc
· Periodic content upgrade
· Ongoing technical and marketing support
What the Franchisee provides:
· Suitable premises, with scope for future expansion [ in the region of 100 – 200 sqm, could be less for provinces]
· Classroom and administrative infrastructure
· Computer laboratory
· Recommended hardware and software
· Adequate personnel to staff the center [the number of staff required can be mutually discussed and agreed upon]
· Statutory licenses/approvals as may be needed to run the business
For more information, please contact:
Jorel Jene Antonio
APTECH Philippines Inc.
P: (02) 621-5208
M: (+63) 9234841584